Come and be part of our Nemo Team
Be part of the Nemo team
Come and join our fantastic team at Nemo Swimming
We are always eager to hear from people who want to be of our team. You do not necessarily have to have a swimming background for some of our roles. Our staff play an important part in delivering the Nemo message to our customers
We require Instructors to have a minimum Level 1 in Teaching Aquatics, although Level 2 would be preferred. You can confidently lead group lessons and those on a 1-1 basis.
The desired person must be flexible with regards to working hours as these may change on a weekly basis depending on the need of the business.
We are looking for instructors who are interested and enjoy engaging with children/young people. You will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy developing young people’s capabilities within the water. You will be innovative in your approach to lessons and adapt to the needs of the individual’s within their lesson.
All new teachers will be subject to a probationary period of 3 months. After this time there will be a review with management and the continuation/cessation of teaching will follow. This may also coincide with changes to your rate of pay.
If you would like to enquire further then complete the form below
Come and join the team
Due to continued success at Nemo Swimming and SwimNE we are looking for someone to join us at this exciting time. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team to support this continued success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work across our brand portfolio to create an awareness and affinity to our brands
• Develop sound marketing plan and fulfil its implementation
• Develop sound social media plan using various platforms including Twitter and Facebook
• Drive sales across our business using both digital and print media
• Brief images for content on website and social media.
• Develop online content in line with SEO optimisation
• Use online communication tools to talk directly to our customers and tailor messages accordingly.
• Develop publication materials relevant to our customers and their needs
• Complete campaign analysis using Marketing and Business Intelligence software.
Education & Experience:
• Degree level qualification desirable
• 6 month experience in a similar role
• Good understanding of online marketing and CRM
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Sound understanding of social media and implementation
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional work ethic
• Excellent English language skills both written and spoken
The role is full time commitment, but we are open to the possibility of flexible working across different days as required.
We expect the role to occupy 20-25 hours per week with the successful candidate able to represent the companies at specific marketing and networking events.
Salary – £15,000 – £18,000 a year depending on experience
Closing date: 19th December 2017
If you would like to find out more please complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org